ENROLL NOW PAY LATER
6 MONTH FINANCING OPTION ( ON APPROVED CREDIT)
Permanent eye makeup can be applied in a variety of ways to help enhance the eyes. Permanent eye liner can be applied to line both the top and bottom lids, to create a soft look, a defined line, or anything in between. Permanent eye shadow is available in a variety of colors and may be applied in a variety of styles.
The 3 days course will immerse you in the ins and outs of Eyeliner, Smokey eyeliner, Using various color to create a shadowed effect and bottom eyeliner.
Experience is not required for our training courses, However there is a pre-requisite of basic knowledge class required to make this class work for you best . Please refer to our online training site for "Permanent Makeup Basics" before you register for this class.
Whether you are a tattoo artist, a permanent make up artist, or completely new to the industry, we will give you all the training you need to become a successful permanent makeup practitioner.
All Students are required to complete the following requirements before the beginning of the course.
Please download and email the following documents:
What You Will Learn
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign
- Undertake a range of eyeliner & lash enhancement techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- Undertake client consultations
- Properly prepare treatment rooms
- Set up hand tool / machine equipment correctly
- Draw perfect eyeliner shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by aging, tired eyes, and asymmetrical eyes
- Different skin types and how to prevent infections
- Eye shape forms based on ethnicity
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met, including client health and safety
- The different eyeliner effects, how to create a bigger eye illusion, cat eye or even a very soft delicate effect just on the lashline
- Skin undertones and how prevent ashen healing
- Asian eyes challenge – How to achieve a smooth effect
- Color Theory
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Trainer demo for a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Hands-on practice on 3 live models
- Discuss short- and long-term aftercare with clients
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations